Our Commitment to Safety
The safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority at New England OB-GYN Associates. We are committed to creating an environment where our patients and staff feel confident in their safety and the care we provide. We are in compliance with Federal, State and local health guidelines to establish the safest environment and we have implemented the following safeguards and innovations to ensure we can meet our goals and continue to serve our patients:
Prior to Your Appointment
- Online medical questionnaires are now available on Patient Gateway prior to scheduled appointments.
- A member of our scheduling team will contact you approximately 24 hours prior to your appointment to screen for COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
- A no visitor policy remains in effect for our office currently.
- Text message queuing for scheduled appointments is now available. You will receive a text message the evening prior your appointment asking that you text our queuing system and remain in your car upon arrival. You can directly text and communicate with your provider’s medical assistant and will be asked to come up to our office when a room is available.
- We ask all patients to wear a mask to their visit. We ask that you please wear a mask from home so that we can conserve our personal protective equipment, but we also have masks available in our office.
At Your Appointment
- Our medical assistants will respond to your arrival text in our text message queuing system when it is time to enter the office for your appointment.
- A no-touch credit card machine is available to make copayments.
- Glass is installed as a physical barrier between our check-in/check-out staff and patients.
- Our waiting room has a reduced amount of furniture to ensure social distancing and is cleaned regularly (we apologize but our coffee bar is closed for service, water bottles are available upon request)
- Our exam rooms are cleaned thoroughly between each patient.
- Social distancing floor decals are applied to our main hallways to encourage appropriate distancing of staff and patients.
Our Practice Operations
- Reduced schedules and expanded hours. We have reduced provider schedules and added weekend hours throughout the summer to accommodate our patients and reduce the number of patients in our office each day.
- Continuing to offer telemedicine to patients when approved by their provider to reduce the number of patients in our office each day.
- Daily attestation to ensure that our staff are healthy and remain at home when they are unwell.
- Staff are required to wear masks throughout the workday.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the workday and during staggered breaks for our staff members.
- Flexible and work from home schedules to reduce the number of staff members in our office each day.