Our Commitment to Safety
The safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority at New England OB-GYN Associates. We are committed to creating an environment where our patients and staff feel confident in their safety and the care we provide. We are in compliance with Federal, State and local health guidelines to establish the safest environment and we have implemented the following safeguards and innovations to ensure we can meet our goals and continue to serve our patients:
Prior to Your Appointment
- Online medical questionnaires are now available on Patient Gateway prior to scheduled appointments.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms or exposure upon check-in.
- We ask all patients to wear a mask to their visit. We ask that you please wear a mask from home so that we can conserve our personal protective equipment, but we also have masks available in our office.
At Your Appointment
- A no-touch credit card machine is available to make co-payments.
- Glass is installed as a physical barrier between our check-in/check-out staff and patients.
- Our waiting room is cleaned regularly – we apologize but our coffee bar is closed for service, water bottles are available upon request.
- Our exam rooms are cleaned thoroughly between each patient.
Our Practice Operations
- Continuing to offer telemedicine to our obstetric patients with COVID-19 or COVID-19 exposures or when deemed appropriate by your provider.
- Daily attestation to ensure that our staff are healthy and remain at home when they are unwell.
- Staff are required to wear masks throughout the workday.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the workday and during staggered breaks for our staff members.
- Flexible and work from home schedules to reduce the number of staff members in our office each day.