Brigham and Women’s Hospital has also instituted a visitor policy
- The current recommendation is to have your support person drop you off and wait outside the hospital. The nursing team will inform you when your support person may join you in the hospital (after being admitted and settled into a private room).
- Only one visitor is permitted on the antepartum and postpartum floors. This is being implemented to mean that ONLY the one banded person can visit the postpartum patient.
- No visitors under the age of 18 will be allowed during this time
- BWH is not permitting sequential visitors, one at a time, to visit the same patient on CWN postpartum floors.
- To reduce the number of people entering the CWN, no support person is allowed in OB Triage.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital is also suspending all in-person maternity tours and BWH sponsored birthing classes at this time. Virtual educational classes are now available at BWH, visit their website to register.
You may still view an online version of the BWH Maternity Tour here.